Sign in to access your account
Terms & Conditions
For enquiries regarding terms and conditions please contact us on 0800 458 4844.
- The Rewards Card remains the property of Agri-Lloyd who may, at any time, terminate, alter and or amend the conditions of operations of the scheme.
- The scheme is only for personal use. Rewards Cards are not valid for any other commercial, business transaction or purpose.
- Membership accounts and Rewards Cards, or points cannot be transferred, bought sold or in any way traded.
- Members must quote their Rewards Card Membership Number when purchasing products. This ensure they receive the appropriate discount and card points.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- Members are only entitled to one Rewards Card per farm. Agri-Lloyd reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must keep Agri-Lloyd informed of any changes. Agri-Lloyd cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details.
- The Rewards Card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Rewards Cards, however, may be used by immediate family resident at the same address.
- The Rewards Card remains the responsibility of the Rewards Card member. Agri-Lloyd cannot be held responsible to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Agri-Lloyd may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Rewards Card accounts and or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme:
- Any behaviour relating to Rewards Card or Agri-Lloyd that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Rewards Cards can only be used for purchases from Agri-Lloyd Rewards Catalogue.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect points within twelve months will be removed from the scheme at the end of the relevant calendar year.
- Agri-Lloyd is entitled to remove the appropriate points if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed or cancelled if Agri-Lloyd determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will NOT have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Agri-Lloyd is under no obligation to award Rewards Card points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- Rewards points are awarded to your account after delivery of your Agri-Lloyd goods and will not be added to your accounts until this time.